The 2013 USA Gymnastics National Trade Show will feature over 160 booths of products and information from over 65 different vendors from the gymnastics community. Special events, such as daily Live and Hands on Spotting lectures, and the USGSA Mega Raffle and other giveaways, take place daily in the exhibit hall.
Visiting the Trade Show Hall daily this is definitely a location no congress attendee should miss!!
*If family and friends are in town and not registered for Congress, they can buy a one day Trade Show Hall Pass for $6.
- Wed., August 14 – 5:00-7:00p.m.
- Thurs., August 15 – 7:30a.m.-6:00p.m.
- Fri., August 16 – 7:30a.m.-6:00p.m.
- Sat., August 17 – 8:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
- Hourly Live and Hands On Spotting Lectures
- USGSA MEGA Raffle
- Early opening and close hours for extra time to shop
- Ability to purchase official USA Gymnastics gear and technical materials
- AT&T Charging Station
- 50th Anniversary SWAROVSKI Leotard Raffle – attendees can enter to win a GK leotard, valued at over $5,000. Raffle tickets will be sold in the GK/AII hospitality booth for $5 each. All money will be donated to the USA Gymnastics Charity, Right to Play.