USA Gymnastics National Congress & Trade Show provides a unique opportunity to attend over 190 presentations, demonstrations and educational seminars on a variety of topics within the sport – all in one location.
With sessions taught by nationally recognized professionals from all areas of gymnastics, National Congress not only provides valuable information covering every discipline – Women’s, Men’s, Rhythmic, Acrobatics, Trampoline and Tumbling, and Group Gymnastics – but also preschool/recreational education, sport science, fitness and business management.
- Congress lectures will take place Thursday, August 15-Saturday, August 17.
- Come early and stay late! Additional add on course will be offered on Wed., August 14 & Sun., August 18.
- Each day will feature 15 full tracks of education from all 6 disciplines, and coaching, judging, business, preschool, school age/recreational, sports science, fitness, and more!
- Designated Hands-On- Spotting Lectures
- National Trade Show Hall
- Member Clubs have the opportunity to register everyone in their gym using the Member Club tiered pricing option. That's right! Even if the individuals are not members of USA Gymnastics, can still be registered at the same great discounted price.
- Expanded hands-on spotting clinics
- Review of the Women's J.O. compulsory routines and optional updates
- Special live educational training to prepare for the 2013 new compulsories